Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Worked Out and Tired!

Last night I had trouble falling asleep. So, when the alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, you can imagine my dismay. I had a good day, though, with my first day of school. My students are AWESOME. I want to help them AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!

I went to the gym and my trainer proceeded to work me out. My shoulders are sore. I HATE working them out. I wonder why it hurts so much. I know if I'd do it more, it wouldn't be as painful and I'd dread it less. I'm not sure though. I think I'd still hate it, but not as much. I keep thinking that one day, I'll have a burning desire to lift weights, but NOT YET! And I really want to. . . really I do.

Eating today could have been better. I am going to do better tomorrow. I made my breakfast berry salad tonight. Should be nice and ready for me to eat in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hate lunges.
Otherwise, I'm feeling self-righteous. I have worked out twice this week and last night (if you don't count the creamscicle--I'm not) I had a balanced meal of chicken (deck of card sized portion), fresh broccoli and new potoatoes from the farmers market.