Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Something for Me

I am writing this so I can hop on my Blackberry when I'm not feeling my best and see why I'm doing this.

1. Eating well is good. It makes me feel good. I always feel better when I eat only what comes from the ground or what has a mother (paraphrase of Jillian Michaels). She's right on this.

2. Getting proper exercise is absolutely a must. Mustering the "get there" is never easy, but once I start, I am never disappointed that I started my workout.

3. Getting at least six hours of sleep is really a good thing. I get the same amount done regardless of how late I stay up.

4. Spending time at home is a good thing. My nephew and sister really rock.

5. Ditto for spending time with my close friends. It is really nice to have people that you can just be yourself around.

And, for Hippie, the organic food is more expensive because they aren't putting the chemicals that make things prettier, bigger, and more high yielding. They don't sell as much, so it's got to be more expensive. I, as long as I can afford it, will pay it. I can tell a difference in how I feel. Even if it's placebo, and I don't think it is, it's worth it.

Sorry for the completely self-indulgent post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so what can we do to help our motivation?...