Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Excuse Me While I Completely Geek Out


Okay, Saturday I went with my friend, Mrs. C. and her husband up to Atlanta. Why would you do such a thing, pray tell? Well, TO GET A NEW-TO-ME CONVERTIBLE!!!!!


Yes, I never knew I was a convertible person, but guess what. I SO AM!!! It is such a zen-out to have the top down and drive the awesome 20ish miles to work. And back. I was ready to leave school earlier today just because I wanted to drive my car. It's silver with a nice very-navy top. Oh boy!!!
The picture above isn't exactly it, but it's very close. School is good; working out is good. But the main thing going on now is driving the car! The Child said, "I can see the sky," when he looked up with the top down. I thought he was going to freak out when I took the top down. He was even more amazed when he was able to put the top back on the car.
Too cute!


2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Congrats on the new car!

Love Coldplay... absolutely love 'em!

Unknown said...

I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
There is something special about a convertible. And you completely have a convertible haircut too! Lucky you!