Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hello Again!

This past week has been excessively busy, since I had to stay at school late two days and stayed with Snoopy on Thursday. I had a gain of 0.6 at Weight Watchers this morning. I'm down 10.4 overall, though.

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day and very cool, so I went to the local university outdoor track to run. I RAN 4.02 MILES. This is WITHOUT stopping. I did a total of 4.69 miles. Did I mention I ran 4.02 miles? I'm totally geeked out about this because that's (obviously) more than a 5K. Losing weight makes it easier to run and running faster and more makes it easier to go run. I love this kind of vicious circle! I really didn't keep my meals as strict as I should have or I'd have lost this week.

I am still enjoying my car. It's so fun.

I've done nothing but laundry today, so at least I've been productive to some degree, I suppose.

Knowshawn Moreno is awesome. He's an awesome Georgia Bulldog. His style is very reminiscent of that ultimate bulldog, Herschel Walker. He was 34; Knowshawn is 24. I'm not the biggest dawg fan, but watching Knowshawn makes me SO happy. A. J. Green isn't too shabby either!

Thought I'd add my playlist from my run this morning:

Just Dance - Lady Gaga
Love Runs Deeper - Lindsey Buckingham
Fight for Your Right to Party (Yes, it's the same song.) - Big & Rich
Get Up - Ciara f. Chamillionaire
In the Ayer - Flo Rida f. Will.i.am
Mr. Blue Sky - Electric Light Orchestra (Maybe my favorite running song ever!)
Damaged - Danity Kane (I know, it's insipid.)
Green Light - John Legend f. Andre 3000
State Your Peace (live) - Hootie & the Blowfish
American Boy - Estelle f. Kanye West
Mercy - Duffy
Whatever You Like - T. I. (Good for recovery, but it will eat your brain. I'm still singing it.)
Umbrella (Workout Remix) - Rhianna (or a sound-alike)
Closer - NeYo
Get It Shawty - Lloyd
Champion - Kanye West
Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low
Run-Around - Blues Traveler

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Nice job on the run!

Unknown said...

GO!!!!
4.02 miles without stopping?!
I worship the ground you run on, sistah!
I am working on it...slooowwwly.