Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Has Been Pretty Good So Far

Today, I got up and ran. Yesterday I ran the furthest I've ever run and I did it at around 6:30 or so last evening. I knew I needed to do some mileage. I decided that the regular 3.5 was appropriate. I went out and did it. I wound up walking the last 1/2 to 3/4 mile. I was kind of sore and out of breath. I think I'll probably do Nordic Track tomorrow.

I think probably 3.5 Tuesday and Wednesday will be appropriate. Then rest Thursday and Friday? I'm not sure. The last 5K I was in I couldn't even run the whole thing.

I've got to go, since I have a TON of papers to grade.

Good luck and Godspeed, y'all!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Nice job!

Unknown said...

Save some of yourself for Saturday!
Way to go!!!