Well, another year is almost over. It's been a very good school year. It will be SO nice to have a few weeks of whatever.
But. . . before that, this weekend. I'm SO excited. Here are the plans:
1) Friday afternoon -- golf (9 holes) & maybe an appearance at spring football scrimmage
2) Friday night -- spend the night with Snoopy
3) Saturday morning -- leave 6ish for Savannah and Sand Gnat Trot 5K!
4) Remainder of Saturday -- Tybee!!!
5) Sunday morning -- go to Hilton Head for shopping
6) Monday morning -- wear 5K shirt to school
One of my students found out that I was running in a 5K and asked Snoopy, "Does she know how far that is?" When I confronted her, she just laughed hysterically. . . and so did I!
How fun does that sound?!? I'm totally psyched! I'll be sure to get a photo of the finish.