Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Several Items of Interest . . .



Yes, I finally did it. I joined Weight Watchers. Ugh! I hate it. But I do know that if I follow the program, I'll lose weight. My sister joined about two weeks ago and has had success with them in the past. It's annoying, though, to have to go pay someone to monitor me. Oh well, a smart person knows her weaknesses, right and works within the parameters.

Also, I had a really good workout today, since I am bribing myself now with "Activity Points." I spent most of the day sleeping, so I didn't eat breakfast or lunch. I had a late day meal and then a post-workout meal.

The music for my walk/run went a little something like this:

Kick Push - Lupe Fiasco

Wait a Minute - Pussycat Dolls

Who Knew - Pink

Run Around - Blues Traveler

Hero/Heroine - Boys Like Girls

Time (Live) - Hootie and the Blowfish

Diverse City - TobyMac

Temperature - Sean Paul

Got to Be Real - Cheryl Lynn

You Get What You Give - Young Radicals

Hella Good - No Doubt

Heaven Knows - Donna Summer

Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown featuring (as all recordings now must be) T. Pain

We WERE watching the Olympics, but have lost satellite feed!!! Ugh, I hope that the AWESOME Mr. Phelps can get it done without two South Georgians screaming him on!

Well, on to something else.

Check out Darius Rucker's video. I've always loved his voice, but this song has a great hook.

No comments: