Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Out of Pocket




I've been out of pocket for the last week or so. I've spent a week with Snoopy, am at my parents now, and will be going to Pennsylvania with Snoopy next week. After that, I'm going to lie low until school starts back, maybe there will be one or two beach trips, but nothing major.


I haven't blogged since my wreck. This was not too bad, but I think it was the death knell in my car's life. I just don't want to deal with the crap of getting the crap car repaired. The benevolent Mrs. C. is letting me borrow a car in the interim. I think I have a plan for a new car (to me, thanks to Mrs. C.), but don't want to jinx it, so I'll save that. Basically, the dude ran the stop sign at the intersection I was crossing at the time. Odd, right? Well, fortunately, neither of us were hurt and my friend Snoopy was there pretty quickly for back up. I was only a few minutes late to the workshop on co-teaching that I was attending.


My momma just came in and wanted me to tell all of you hello for her.


I have a quick workshop tomorrow and will be back to Bubba Sr. and Granny's before 3:00p.m. After that, I'm free, pretty much until the beginning of school. How sweet it is, and only about a month after getting out of school!


Happy week to all!

No comments: