Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Puzzle Problems


Hey, I am having trouble. I am sitting in the den, just chilling and surfing. Next, my sister comes in and starts organizing The Child's new puzzle collection. All of a sudden, there's an itching in my throat, you know, the one that is midway between both ears, with a point of intersection straight through the top of your head and perpendicular to the line from one ear to the other. Then the sneezing starts. I then asked my sister where these cardboard puzzles were manufactured. I think they must've been packaged by cats in China. I have this reaction every time I'm around cats. So therefore, I have determined that cats, maybe kittens, are manufacturing children's puzzles in China.
She then suggested that I take some kind of medication. I am not afraid to take an over-the-counter for such things, so I just did.
We need to start an initiative to limit kitty labor in China. There needs to be a group set up to stop the injustice. It is hurting kittens, their moms and dads, and most of me. No more kitty labor!
Down with kitten labor! Sound the alarms.

2 comments:

honeybea said...

Ha! That's funny. I'd like to know how they did it, maybe I could put my three to work and make them more useful than keeping poor Hubby awake all night.
And thank you for the comment you left on my blog. I'm trying to write more. As you can see though, it's pretty busy.

Unknown said...

I thought you wanted someone to teach you how to scratch your throat's itchy place. I kinda figured that out once. Comes in handy occasionally. When my throat itches.