Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Training

Okay, I am officially in training. I am going to do another 5K. My friend Snoopy has gotten me into this mess, and I won't forgive her for it! Actually, I'm really glad she got me started on this. I feel better than I ever have, well, since I was bouncing around doing aerobics in college. That was 1988.

Anyway, I am having a really good time getting this together. I am planning on continuing this when I go back to school next week. Since it's over 100 (degrees Fahrenheit) here, it's difficult to train outside. I do have to get several of those workouts in because the 5K is in about two weeks.

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Goodluck with the 5k!