Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nephews from A to Z


Check out these cute little faces! My little neps. The Child is cheesing it up big time and The Newbie is just getting accustomed to this wonderful world. It's apparently extremely tiring. I was informed by my brother that The Newbie is advanced for his age, just as his cousin, The Child, is. I guess it runs in the family.




The Newbie couldn't let The Child outdo him. He tried to come into the world old-school style, but he then pulled the old switcheroo. He decided that if The Child got the sun-roof style entry he wanted to try it out too. So, he did. Mom of The Newbie and the dad, my brother, are still tired, but doing quite well. The Newbie has had a few challenges, but in his week and a day, he's doing well.




I'm laid up today. I can hardly turned my neck. My shoulder and neck are conspiring against me. Ow. I wonder what will befall me for tomorrow. Boo on my spring br-aches! I'm watching Young and Restless. It's obviously enriching my life.




I downloaded the Lady Antebellum CD last night. It's really good. They're a somewhat new country group. I'm liking them.




I'm going to take some ibuprofen and take a nap to see if my neck and shoulder will be more cooperative.

No comments: