Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

So, I Lied.



Hey. I just had a really good walk and wanted to log the mix my i-pod decided that I needed. I thought having a record of this may be good for future reference. Here it is:


Dirty Little Secret - The All -American Rejects

Who Knew - Pink

Sensual Seduction (edited version) - Snoop Dogg

Get Up - Ciara f. Chamillionaire

Kick Push - Lupe Fiasco

Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado f. Timbaland

How to Save a Life - The Fray

Because of You - Ne-Yo

I Don't Wanna Be in Love - Good Charlotte

Run-Around - Blues Traveler

Music - Madonna

Original Fire - Audioslave

Stronger - Kanye West

When You Were Young - The Killers

Overkill - Men at Work

We Run This - Missy Elliott

Space (live) - Hootie & the Blowfish

(When You Gonna) Give It Up to Me - Sean Paul f. Keyshia Coles

Elevator - Flo Rida f. Timbaland

How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20


This was a WALK, strictly. Additionally it was outside, since it is a gloriously pretty morning here. I am worn out! I need to work outside more often. Perhaps I can do this four times this week? I think that shall be a goal.


When was the last time you heard Overkill by Men at Work? That is a great song to walk or run to. I forgot how wonderful those Aussies were/are.


Also, I bought some vanilla-flavored stevia. I'm going to try and see how it works in oatmeal for my brunch today. It's good in my Zingers to Go peach-flavored green tea.


That's about all I've got right now. Maybe I'm not as through with this as I thought!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haven't tried that stevia stuff yet. whatcha think?
I been missing your bloggy self. And your other self too...

Unknown said...

I left a comment, don't think it posted.
Trying again...
Whatcha think of that stevia stuff? I've missed your bloggy self. I've just missed you period.