Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nice End to Spring Break Week

Okay, today I did very little. I have gone through some more stuff. This will go on for quite some time. I actually got to go out to our storage unit and get the warm weather clothes out and replace them with the cold (well, as cold as it gets here which is not very) weather clothes. I also got out the sandals. This means that there will be a cold front coming this way. That's okay.

I am hoping for a good report and small bill from the folks fixing my car. The guy must've been on spring break, since he was off as I was last week. It should be a fuel filter or sensor of some kind. Please, oh please, oh please, let it be C-H-E-A-P!

The Child is at his dad's home, so it's been VERY quiet around here. Supermom is in there working on some silly paper for her creative arts class. It seems quite ridiculous. Most things she does without complaint, but she's been pretty vocal about how silly this one is. Reason #2554 I'm glad that I didn't go through a traditional school of education.

No comments: