Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Crud Has Gotten Me

My mileage has suffered due to the creeping crud that has infested me. I have managed to teach school for the past three days. I haven't felt bad, just been voiceless. I warned my students to keep their distance and have encouraged them to sanitize and have done so myself. I'm going to the tech conference in Atlanta next week for three days, so I just couldn't afford to be out this week.



It was so good to go to bed early last night. Lights out was before 10 p..m.



Thought I'd show you the gains of my shopping trip. Mrs. C. bought me the CUTE bag (a birthday gift!), which is actually closer to a butterscotch color. The shoes are a pair of the Softspots mules. The top part is embroidered and the "gathered" part around the outside is suede-y. They are comfortable. Not EVEN on sale, but they are so comfortable!

I'm going out with Snoopy and her friend Library Lady to a way-out-of-the-way restaurant. It should be fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Worked today...thought I might run this aft. but hubby had to go somewhere, so my girl and I went shopping. There's always tomorrow (said Scarlett.)