Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nice Day!

This is one of those days that I'm just going to run down the excitement I've enjoyed today.

1. Get up.
2. Shower.
3. Get ready.
4. Go to Weight Watchers. (0.4 pound loss)
5. Go to restaurant where we're regulars. Enjoy Philly Steak Omelette.
6. Go to Starbucks. Enjoy Thanksgiving blend coffee. (It's very bitter, in a good coffee way!)
7. Go to department store. Purchase Clarks slides.
8. Come home.
9. Watch Georgia Tech put a whuppin' on Georgia. (I pull for Tech as default UNLESS Georgia is in for some national accolades or SEC championship{This makes me a traitor to both sides. I'm all about my state or an opportunist; you decide!} -- no and no this year. Triple option, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways!)
10. Go to the gym. Yes, they were shocked. So was my body. Gotta get ready for the bridge run NEXT SATURDAY. I've been grossly neglectful in getting the old bod ready. Ugh. Stretched like I haven't stretched in a L-O-N-G time. I'm trying to avert soreness. Yeah, I know. Good luck with that!
11. Get home. Shower again.
12. Go to restaurant with Mrs. C. The grilled meatloaf was magically delicious. I halved the meal. Hello lunch for Monday!
13. Put up clothes. (Ugh, I hate this.) At least they ARE clean!
14. Flip back and forth between USC/Notre Dame and Oklahoma/Oklahoma State. Would LOVE to see Charlie Weiss get a win tonight. OK and OK State? Don't really care, no offense.
15. Go to sleep.

I love days like this where I just do what I want. I've really enjoyed these days off. I'm looking forward to finishing up this semester so I can have an even longer break!

TTFN!

If you didn't see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, check out this link. The bomb twenty years ago AND now!

11.

No comments: