Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Diner I LOVE


Okay, you've noticed, if you've visited on weekends, that I frequent a local diner. It is in a shopping center. It's actually a former Subway location. But it's OH, so much better.

This is an Egg Beater omelette with veggies. It includes broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, and onions. Also, I have been enjoying grits without anything but salt. The corn taste really comes through.

The folks at the place are SUPER friendly. The only complaint that I have is that the coffee could be better. It's good, but I'm totally addicted to the Burger King coffee. I enjoy what I call the "fo' realz" coffee, but the BK is really good for a fast food establishment and more affordable.

I have appointed my room with a new comforter. I also went to Big Lots and got some fluffy pillows to go with my new stuff. New 300 thread-count sheets were also purchased. The textile-engineer part of me was completely geeking out. Oh well.

I get a haircut tomorrow. Then a brunch. Then lunch with other friends. Then check by school to get some textbook counting done. It's going to be a long, but enjoyable day.

Night.

No comments: