Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday!

Lesson plans were late (actually still not done), kids were crazy (think school is ALREADY finished for the year), and it seemed as if it was dark BEFORE I knew it! I did get the fundraiser sent off (whew).

I just got back from the routine of my nephew. He was asking his mom for something, so I told him he needed to use the magic word. He happily proclaimed, "Meeska, mooseka, Mickey Mouse!" I thought I would roll. This, for those of you not having contact with a preschooler, is what Mickey says to make the clubhouse appear on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I then went into a description of what the magic word actually is.

I'm having to give a state-mandated test tomorrow, so the day should go relatively quickly. I'm very excited about getting it done so we can start preparing for the next test!

I'm signing off to go to the gym. I hope my favorite treadmill is empty!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are you back at 180?