1) Hero/Heroine (Tom Lord-Alge Remix) - Boys Like Girls
2) Burnin' Up - Jonas Brothers (I realize that liking this is a character flaw, but I don't care! JB RULE!)
3) 100% Pure Love - Crystal Waters
4) Love Runs Deeper - Lindsey Buckingham
5) Dear Maria, Count Me In - All Time Low
6) Glamorous - Fergie
7) Temperature - Sean Paul
8) Let It Rock (Radio Edit) - Kevin Rudolph & Lil Wayne (Lil Wayne creeps me out, but the beat is good.)
9) What You Got (Main) - Colby O'Donis & Akon
10) Check Yes Juliet - We the Kings
11) Release - Timbaland featuring Justin Timberlake
12) Get Up - Ciara featuring Chamillionaire
13) She Loves Everybody - Chester French (The words are a little oogey, but the beat is good.)
14) Just Dance - Lady Gaga (Completely and totally infectious!)
15) My Love - Justin Timberlake
This was the list that my i-pod chose for me during my run this evening with a couple that I overruled. It was a chilly/brisk evening at around 48 degrees. (I realize this is pretty hilarious to anybody north of Tennessee.) It was a good run.
I have basically vegged today. Weighed in at a +0.8 lbs. Boo. I just can't get all my pots on the stove cooking like I like it. We went to our regular Saturday breakfast spot. In an effort to be more awesome in food selection I chose a veggie omelette. And I had my recent discovery that is unbuttered grits. They are SO tasty. I realize I could not be more boring. But I'm very happy with my stone ground corn!
Then we went to the local Big Lots store to pick up some bargains. I got some books for Toys for Tots. I know that books aren't technically toys, but I am buying them for a colleague. We do a gift exchange in which you are to buy something "for" someone, but wind up giving it to Toys for Tots. It's entertaining and a win-win all the way around!
Upon returning home, I found it necessary to get online for several hours, take a nap, then run. I really have had a good day.
I hope that all of you are having a good day as well!