Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fun and Frolic

Welcome to my friends' lovely garage. They didn't know if it was going to be warm (It was.) or cold. So they took the party in their garage. The spread was like this:

My friend Fiona crafted a LOVELY Rice Krispies Treats wreath. I was a bit concerned when she kept pouring in the green food coloring, but it didn't have weird food-coloring taste at all. As a matter of fact, it was DELICIOUS.
THIS was my favorite dish. You can see I was not alone in my liking of this. It was enjoyed by all, since this picture is from the beginning of the party and it had already been replenished. OMG, it is SO tasty. It's the fabulous Buffalo chicken dip. It's so hot it burnt my lip, but then again, anything is hot to my delicate palate. (Actually, I don't usually eat hot stuff.) It was GOOD. Nice chicken, Buffalo sauce, and cream cheese. How can you go wrong with that? Talk about some GERD.
I also got a lovely smelling candle in the Dirty Santa trade, but only one person took something from somebody else. Nobody dared take my candle from me. It smells REALLY good, but I think that Borat would use it for "sexy times."
Well, I'm off to the local diner for my veggie omelette. I'm taking one of my new Malcolm Gladwell books with me. I'll post more about it later, if I feel like it!

No comments: