Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Good Grant News

Well, today we had an endurance-test type meeting with a techno-resource person. It went really well. It was much better than ones we've had in the past. All of us who are on the team have a grand total of NO grant-writing experience. It's one of those things that is very odd. It seems that it's a very peculiar type of writing. I just don't understand writing to answer a rubric. I can do the unadulterated BS or just very matter-of-fact, but doing the hybrid which seems to be grant-writing. So, the breakdown is that we should be handing the grant over to our technology person this weekend and then hear sometime around April 15th or so. It'll be good to get it out of our hands.

I'm very tired, so I'm going to do a little work for school and get to bed.

Keep on keeping on, everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on getting the grant out of your hands. I know that's a relief. As I don't have a lot of access to the outside world, I don't recognize the phote of the smiling gentleman. Is that Mitt Romney? I just heard this am that he dropped out. I'm sorry. I'm so glad you like to vote. I wish I did. I do it because it's so important, but I have such a hard time with it. Trying to know WHO to vote for freaks me out. BTW, I tagged you with a meme. Don't sigh like that, you might enjoy it.