Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Random Stuff for a Friday

This is my new favorite website/blog/whatever. It's not totally true for me for all circumstances, but my word, it's funny. And, not surprisingly, I love some things that I had no idea I love. One of my favorites it expensive sandwiches. I wasn't aware of this, but I DO LOVE THEM! How did this individual know that?

BTW, you simply must check out the list of rap songs that white people love. It's true. After I read the list aloud to my sister, she reported that she went to a Wal*Mart where there was some sort of promotion and what were they playing? "Jump Around."

We did a boot camp at work today. Our graduation coach is a trainer, I like to call her Mrs. Olympia. Unlike most women, her upper body is AWESOME, but she puts up with people like me, who aren't exactly on fire for getting their body business together. We did lunges, push-ups, jumped rope, pull-ups, dips, back work, and abs. It was FANTASTIC. Hot Pants, Fiona, Senora, and another colleague participated. I'm already sore, but have agreed to the Saturday, 8:00 a.m. workout with Mrs. C., so I'll get a chance to hurt more! More running and elliptical.

Then Granny and Bubba, Sr. are coming to see The Child. I've got a TON of school work to do and REALLY want to get it done. Ugh.

I am ready for more people to get kicked off of American Idol. There's one person I REALLY like, and it's the little dread locks dude. His charisma just S*P*A*R*K*L*E*S! He sang an Andy Gibb song that took me back to around the second grade when I was MADLY in love with Andy Gibb. He is adorable. I am looking forward to hearing what the guy who sang the hell out of "Imagine" is going to do next week. He was surprising, but dread locks dude is my favorite.

Sidebar: I HATE the song "Imagine." I hate everything about it. I don't hate John Lennon , but I don't like what the song says. It's kind of like the song "From a Distance." For me, God is NOT at a distance, He's right here. He does care about the piddly things in my life because He created me. I realize that this will offend many, but I don't care.

Well, I'm tired and have a lot to get done.

Peace to you.

No comments: