Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

An Interesting Situation



I put the photo of these two on the right, just to be a tad bit obnoxious. (I guess you could say it's their left.) Regardless, I think this is a fantastic thing that is developing in the race for the presidency, especially on the Democrat side. Obama is for real. Hillary has got to be scared. I haven't heard what happened today in the caucuses. It is so refreshing to hear that so many people are participating in the process. I don't think that I could vote for either one of these people. Actually, I don't know if I can vote for John McCain, but I'll come closer to doing that than I will voting for one of the Dems. I am excited that people are excited about voting, though.

It even looks as if the conventions may become very important. I have to say that I don't like the "superdelegate" situation, but it's not up to me.

I've spent most of the day working on a small part of the grant documentation. UGH, it won't go away. It's like that horrible monster in the horror movie that you think is gone, only to return to make you wish you had chosen to "get back into life with Depends." Monday will be our last day with it, really. It's our hard deadline. Please let that be true. I never want to see another grant-proposal rubric as long as I live. But, I suppose that since this will only help my students, I should be thankful for the opportunity.

No comments: