Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This Is My Guy


This is the dude I voted for. I LOVE voting day. Kudos to you if and only if you voted (that's only appicable IF you had the opportunity/honor of voting today)! I was racing to the polls at 6:30 tonight and they closed at 7:00 p.m. It was the scepter of Susan B. that spurred me on to my destination. She never got to vote, so I owe it to her to vote EVERY time I have a chance.
Today was good. My classes are SO good. My 4th block yelled at me when I told them that I'd be gone tomorrow for a textbook adoption meeting. They wanted me to be in class! Can you imagine!?! They like me; they really like me! They asked me how they were supposed to do well on the end-of-course test if I'm not there. Wow!
The Child and I watched some Ernie-Bert on YouTube. We LOVE us some E/B. I HIGHLY recommend the one in which Ernie tries to count sheep to get to sleep and the one in which Bert accuses Ernie of stealing his cookies. The Chris Brown/Elmo "See the Signs" video is awesome as well.
Tomorrow, textbook adoption meeting!
Added 02/09/08: Yeah, this dude is Mitt Romney. Evidently receiving my vote was just too much for him. He's pulled out of the race. Thanks, Mr. Romney! Trying to get a little leverage to get the VP spot for McCain? UGH. And his hair is SO presidential.

No comments: