Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Monday, February 4, 2008

I've Been Telling Half-Truths

Here are the Mannings: Archie (Pops), Peyton, Cooper, and Eli.

I had been so happy for middle children everywhere, what with Eli's working with the Giants to win the Super Bowl. Only a tiny problem-- Eli isn't the middle child. He's the youngest! Sorry, Hippy Chick for the misinformation. The Super Bowl win for the New York Football Giants WAS super, though. Why did Bill Bellichick tempt fate by wearing that lovely, formal RED sweatshirt that had the sleeves removed? THAT, my friends is what ruined perfection for the Patriots. It's all about the shirt. They gray had worked so well, why? Fortunately for me, I could be happy with either win.

The grant is going to be okay. The grant is going to be okay. The grant is going to be okay. Actually I can't wait until the moment that we turn this thing over to the powers that be. It's sucking the life out of me. Ugh. And I'm not even the one primarily responsible. Ugh again.

How about the back-to-back Manning MVPs? I say that's pretty cool.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My world has righted itself with the correction of that misinformation, my friend. Didja vote?