Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Meme? What? Chain Letter of Blogging. Blech.

The rules are:
1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages
2.Turn to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next 3 sentences
Tag five people.



I won't be tagging five people, but because I LOVE Hippy Chick, here goes:



"The three Marys were considered as dangerous as high explosives to have about the kitchen, yet they were such good cooks and such admirable housekeepers that they never had to look for a place.



The Vannis' tent brought the town boys and the country girls together on neutral ground. Sylvester Lovett, who was cashier in his father's bank, always found his way to the tent on Saturday night."

Excerpted from My Antonia by Willa Cather

And a big GRRRRR to Hippy!

No comments: