Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Cross-Country Team Wins

Whoa! Today it was AWESOME. Both boys' and girls' teams won! It's fantastic. I'm SO excited. We went up against a couple of teams in our region, so the competition was early season, slightly slow, but the kids were unbelievable. Snoopy is the coach. Go Snoopy!

It's only 8:00, but I could go to bed right now. I think I'll stay up a little longer. It seems as if I can't get enough sleep, but leaving here before 6:00 doesn't quite allow me to get my full night's rest. I actually seem to be more productive when I work in the quiet building EARLY in the morning. I am gonna go to bed early. I love when I get an early-to-bed early in the week.

Sorry I can't contribute more. I'll check in tomorrow!

No comments: