Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday

Today was a good day as well! I've not gotten my ducks in a row for school, but I have put up all my washed clothes. I hate putting up clean clothes for some reason. I will let them sit in baskets indefinitely. It was like shopping today, because I found two shirts I'd been looking for. I don't know what I thought had happened to them.

It was a lazy day for me. I folded clothes and watched The Biggest Loser marathon. I took a nap. Then I went to the gym, did lifting for about an hour and then ran for 30 minutes. I felt so good that I went to Wal*Mart and bought some salad.

I think I'll go to bed now.

Hoping for a good week for all.

No comments: