Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Good Weekend

Hey y'all!

This has been a pretty good weekend. I watched Little Miss Sunshine yesterday. What a cute movie! That little girl did deserve the Academy Award nomination. Wow! Everyone in it was good. I also found that I LOVE Sufjan Stevens. I didn't want to. I can't deal with Cat Stevens or his offspring. But I find that I can't help myself.

My blender is all but dead. I got up at 6 something this morning to go to Wal*Mart so I could avoid all the collegiates. I didn't have my shake until I got back and found that my blender lid is messed up. So now, I've gotta go back into the fray. I have gotten some laundry done, so that is a plus.

I may come back to report more this afternoon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so kind of you to give a list of 'characters' for your blog. That really helps! Thanks for the recipe also.
I'm glad your year is off to a good start!