Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Day!

Had a really good day today. I can't believe how well-behaved and hard-working my ninth graders are this year. They want to work every day. What a delight!

My other classes were very good also. I was fairly productive, but packed up almost everything so I can play catch up. This week was the longest week EVER. It may be my age, or the heat due to the fact that it's hard to heat an upstairs when the temp outside is getting up to 105 degrees. Also, I've been walking/jogging with the cross-country team. It's been brutal.

This afternoon/evening Snoopy, Senora, Dude, and I went to a Cajunish-themed restaurant. I had some delicious tuna and a Caesar salad that wouldn't quit. It was very enjoyable.

I'm gonna go catch some zzzz's. Good weekend, y'all.

No comments: