Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Spinach & Mushroom Quesadilla

After a second visit to Wal*Mart this weekend, I had a yummy lunch with Snoopy at the Mexican restaurant in the town where I teach. The quesadilla is a delicious mix of spinach, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and cheese. After that, I went back to Snoopy's and showed her the "Chocolate Rain" video along with the John Mayer response. Then I hauled it over to the school to do work. I didn't get the plans done, but I got the notesheets done. That's more than half the battle.

I have put myself on a strict regime. The shake for breakfast, a whole-wheat mini bagel sandwich for lunch with some veggies, a Kashi bar for a snack, and Uncle Sam cereal and soy milk for supper. I realize this may not be the best idea ever, but my choices lately have been in the hog-wild category. I'm sure I'll eat more than this, but it's my template. The shake has mega-veg powder, protein powder, amino acids, flax-seed oil, and two cups of any berries. I usually get on a jag and have strawberries until I get tired of them, then raspberries. Today I decided a blueberry kick is in order, since they are so gosh, darn healthy.

I am exhausted and need to get back to work, so I'll get back here later.

Write y'all tomorrow.

No comments: