Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Among Other Things

Hey. I went with Dude to see Superbad yesterday afternoon. It had lulls, but overall, it was a really funny movie. I don't think any law enforcement liked this movie. They are mocked severely. But the thoughts, deeds, and wants of the guys in the movie are dead-on based on my daily exposure to high-school boys. It was CRASS, yet still a very sweet movie. Seth Rogan is undeniably a genius, having written this as a 13-year old or something like that. And McLovin? Just priceless.

I am watching NFL highlights. My retinas were just burned by the utter repulsiveness of Pittsburgh's throw-back unis. Oh, how U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, you ugly.

I've had a splendid day. I went to the 8:45 service at a new (to me) church. Then did the Wal*Mart and Walgreens run and bought gas. This month, money-wise, has been unbelievably long. I think payday should be around Wednesday. Unfortunately, it's twelve days away. Ugh. After the shopping, came home, made cinnamon rolls, went into a sugar-induced coma, slept for almost four hours and have piddled around on the internet ever since I got up. Totally scrapped the plans for the gym. I've gotta get that bag packed and ready to go at least three days this week. I'm starting to feel Jabba the Hutt-ish.

Well, I guess it's time to get to work while I watch some television or listen to Rick and Bubba X-treme Club!

Have an excellent week, all!

No comments: