Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Monday, September 17, 2007

How Much I Love Rick and Bubba

Okay, I LOVE Rick and Bubba. They are number one with me. They have a morning show on the radio that is out of Birmingham (Alabama, not England). They are just two guys talking about their lives and whatever happens to be going on. The radio station they are on has a webcast (and it's not a bad country radio station the rest of the day). They look for the best, usually. They keep it clean, usually. Also, they are very family oriented. They do have a tendency to lean to the right politically, which is just fine by me. The entertainment level always seems right up there. They are big hunters, so they have a bit on Tuesday mornings that includes identifying calls of animals. http://www.rickandbubba.com/ is where they can be found. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Today was a very good day. A gentleman who lived through the Twin Towers tragedy on 9/11 spoke at our school today. All I know is that his name was SuJo something. He spoke for exactly the right amount of time. The student body was overall very good. He is speaking at a community revival this evening. I am hoping to get a tape from someone, because he was really good.

How about the weather today was AWESOME. I went out for before-school duty and was glad I had my jacket. My toes got a little chilly in my sandals. I love this time of year. Actually, fall and spring are my favorite times of year. And they are so pretty here!

I hope that your week is stellar.

Check this out. It's pretty cool. http://dm.lcc.gatech.edu/~osamanci/ozgescomics/april2007/12april2007.htm

No comments: