Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Another Week Done!

We are almost at the end of the first nine-weeks of the year. I remember lamenting going back to school. And next week we'll have mid-terms. I am so lucky to have this job!

Next week is homecoming, so madness will ensue as dress-up days mesh with mid-terms on Wednesday and Thursday. Monday is flashback day, Tuesday is twin day, Wednesday is wacky-tacky Wednesday, and Thursday is black and gold day. Great! Will I dress up? I'm not quite sure. I've got Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday on lock down. Not too sure about Monday. I know that I've got some 80's or 70's ensemble in my closet just waiting to be put together, but I'm not really feeling that. I may come up with the lame-o "I'm flashing back to last week" which students use repeatedly.

We have a work day on Friday and will be expected to help get floats ready for the parade that afternoon. But then, oh how sweet it will be, we have Monday and Tuesday of the next week off to enjoy the spoils of the awesome COLUMBUS DAY. Thanks Chris, for getting on Queen Isabella's good side and making the trek over this way. (The part of me that is Native American has, however, nothing but disdain for you and your ilk!)

No comments: