Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amazing, Historical Day!


How amazing was this? It was planning for me at school, but we watched parts of it in between was going on during classes. I found myself that about to cry when Joe Biden was taking the oath. When Mr. Obama took the oath, wow, I thought about all the people who are not here who are celebrating the moment. I think the whole world is more hopeful because of Mr. Obama. I'm not being sarcastic or facetious (I'm surprised myself!?!). I found myself feeling very hopeful.

I don't know what else to say. I hope that Mr. Obama is the President that I HOPE he can be.

God bless our new president and his family. God bless the U.S.A.!

No comments: