Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today Is a Good Day!

Well, it's Saturday, so we dined at the little diner after Weight Watchers. Oh yeah, it's time for the beginning of the year influx. Not a problem though. Most folks are very nice. Anyway, after my triumph last week, I was up a little. I felt a little heavy and bloated when I got up. I didn't run as much, thus the moral of the story: Run, run, run and watch what you eat. I slacked up on both late in this week.

I really enjoyed watching Flacco lead the Ravens to the AFC Championship. If Ryan couldn't be the first rookie to lead a team to two post season wins, Flacco will do. I like the way the helmet pads make interesting patterns in his hair. Check it out. It's interesting.

Now, I'm watching St. Kurt Warner taking the Cardinals to what looks like a surprising win. What is the deal with these home teams? Ken Whisenhunt is the shizzle. Just looking up his name, I just found out he walked on at Georgia Tech, which means he had to be pretty brilliant just to get in the school. He went on to nine years in the NFL and helped bring Ben Roethlisberger up to speed in the League as a coach with the Steelers. Pretty interesting. Anyway, Carolina may come back to win, but it's nice that Arizona has had almost three quarters of surprise.

Well, it's an exciting night here because I'm going to cut this short to work on lesson plans for next week!

Later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Not only did I run three miles Monday, I did it on Friday as well!! I thought I'd die on that last half mile, but I made it and walked the 4th mile.
(It helps if someone is out back cleaning your car and you know you are pretty much locked down for about an hour and 15 minutes.)