Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, January 9, 2009

One Week Down!

Well, this week has certainly been busy. Getting back to work was more tiring than I wanted it to be, but because I did my workouts last week, the standing and walking has been a BREEZE! I have to stand outside in the mornings and have had to walk while patrolling the cafeteria at lunch. This is in addition to walking the room for regular, routine teaching stuff.

May classes are, as I thought they would be, GREAT. I have two really small classes and one big, but well-behaved class. I've focused on prerequisite skills this week and it's gone great. I think I'm going to do this as a routine going forward.

I have done something everyday but Thursday. At least thirty minutes. Since the big game (college football is over, sniff) was last night, I was good with skipping the workout. And I did get back on it today. St. Tebow won, with help from his boys who, I think, were inflamed by the comments of the maroon from Oklahoma, essentially that Tebow would be the fourth best quarterback in their conference. I think they proved he'd be third at worst! Why would you give bulletin board material to the folks who have a close-to-perfect dude for their captain? He is an amazing person, even if you don't think his football ability has merit. I mean missionary trips to the Philippines (or somewhere, I may have just sent him to another country), are you kidding me?

Happy weekend!

No comments: