Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

And the Curse Continues . . .

Okay. I normally have about a 50/50 record on teams I support and teams that win. This would be expected, since I usually have an emotional reason for the team that I chose. This year I'm on a roll. Call your bookie and put your money on Minnesota, since I'm pulling for Philly. It's a certain kiss of death. All totaled, it's not that bad. Again, if this is the worst thing in my life, I've got it made!

I've done virtually nothing but look at the Crackberry website and play around with my BlackBerry. I'm going to LOVE tomorrow, trying to get everything ready for school. Crackberry detox, here I come!

Happy 1st work week of the year to everybody!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Well, it looks like Philly walks away with a Win. bummer.