Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Friday, January 2, 2009

I Realize I May Have Been in the Only Home in the US Watching FOX News

But, the three of us (I know, party animals, right?) who were at Mrs. C.'s on New Year's Eve, decided that Bill Hemmer decided to get hammered on satellite television. I know it was cold, but Heavens to Mergatroid, Bill get a hold of yourself and NO not there! Either he was suffering effects from a new "medication" or he was drunk as Cooter Brown. Wowsers! I don't know when I've seen anything like that.

Perhaps I was just traumatized because LSU found the combination to the lock that has been the Georgia Tech triple option. Evidently they needed a quadruple option for the SECers. And today I was looking forward to watching JoePa kick Pete Carroll's arse, but dadgumit, it was the reverse. Should I declare that I DON'T want Florida an Mr. Tebow to win NOW so that they'll have ANY chance whatsoever?

I'm tired and going to bed. I think I'll treadmill it tomorrow. Boo! And happy new year.

No comments: