Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday, UGH Dishwashing, Double UGH WalMart!

Yep, I had to do both WalMart and dishwashing today. We have a tendency to let the dishes go during the week which can be both annoying and gross. Since my sister is going through student teaching and I'm teaching students with the full endorsement of the State, we are a little bit ragged around the edges.




Although, I am feeling a little bit lazy/silly for not working out after finding out that Mr. Obama works out for about 45 minutes a day, and that's not including the love of his sporting life, basketball. I've got to get better about doing what I'm supposed to do or I'm going to find myself with diabetes. I've reeled myself in a little and am down from several years ago, but I still need to do what I need to do. While at the gym, I was talking with one of the trainer types and she was asking if I did all 4.3 miles at the same rate of speed. I asked if she was asking about intervals and she seemed surprised that I knew. I think I actually said, "I'm fat, but I can run. Yeah, I know about intervals." What a silly thing to say. But I suppose that people who've not been plagued with an insane love of food/eating/burying emotions with tasty treats, think that it's an information problem. Not so here. If it were about information, I'd be in perfect shape. I love reading about nutrition and exercise. The exercise of that information is where I'm lacking.




Okay, I've got to get ready for next week. I'll holla back soon. Have a great Monday!




No comments: