Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It Was a Good B-day!

School was good. I got sung to twice over the intercom. Exciting! Thanks to Snoopy's students. Fiona also was part of a sing-along with Snoopy.

Then Hippy Chick cut my hair. Then the wrap restaurant. DELICIOUS! Next was ellipticizing with Mrs. C.

I know all this is SO exciting that you probably are crazy with jealousy. I know this is pretty weak, but I REALLY enjoyed my day.

Later.

P.S. Tomorrow is the region cross-country meet. Our boys think they can place. That's half the battle! Don't get me started on the emotional train-wreck that is our girls. Love them, mean it, but wow. All the dramz! UGH.

I'll let you know how things go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I'm such a bad friend. I'm sure you told me at some point and I'm sure that over the years I've been told several time when you BD is, I never remember anyone's BD with good friend regularity. Sorry!
Still love me?