Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

What's Going On? I See You!


I'm just maxing and relaxing. Didn't make it to church this morning. I stayed up too late last night trying to watch football and baseball.


I've got the Monday progress report situation. Gotta get on top of that tomorrow morning AND lesson plans to turn in. Also, Dude and I are hosting a GHSGT (Georgia High School Graduation Test) Review. So that puts me at school from about 6:30 a.m. to after 8:00 p.m. I'll make up for it by going straight to bed!


Then Tuesday should be low-grade/low profile. I am hoping that people are getting ready for a VIP visit and leave me ALONE to teach. Wednesday, we are having a VIP, but more importantly, we are leaving early for the region for cross-country. Thursday should be low-profile and Friday is our last football game this year. All in all, it should be a good week.


Add to all this that Mrs. C. and I have decided to meet Tuesday and Thursday at 8:00 at the gym for ellipticaling, since we met yesterday and today. So, I'll keep all y'all (for those of y'all not from the South, that's plural for y'all) posted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The exercise bug has officially hit! See my blog. Good Luck.