Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday, And What a Good One!

I have had a very enjoyable day today! I got up, watched the always entertaining Friday Night Lights. Then laid around in bed until summonsed by Snoopy to the IHOP. Delicious! Then I proceeded to my school to do some work. I took care of that, and then met Dude at the local, non-chain coffee shop. Tiramisu was delightful. Then I came home and have been working on my website ever since. I've been uploading some things for my students. I'm not sure whether anyone's visiting, but the stuff is there, should they decide to. I realize that there are not that many that have a computer AND internet access at home, but I am trusting that the number is increasing.

I am currently watching Pride and Prejudice. I'm trying to watch my DVRed stored up items. I have untold hours of things that need watching, so I'm trying to watch the things that I can do something while watching.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's a veritable watchfest! I miss our watchfests! However, I wouldn't want to do it under those circumstances again!