Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wowie, Kazowie!




Hey, hey, now, now. OUR CROSS-COUNTRY TEAM IS GOING TO STATE!!!!!!!! Yeah, I said that. It's a first for a Snoopy-coached crosss-country team and, I think, a first for our school. Our kids are absolutely ecstatic, as well they should be! It'll be next weekend. I'll take a personal day if I have to, but I'm on my way. Will we place at state? Hmmm, that's a great question. We have kids who, if they totally pushed themselves who could, but the question is will they? I hope so. See the inspirational figure above!!!


My haircut from yesterday is FANTASTIC. Thanks Hippy. You are #1! You know how you have to wash your hair to see how it works when you actually have to fix it yourself? It totally worked. It sticks up j-u-s-t the right amount, without looking like a just-hatched baby bird.


I bought a new pair of jeans that I love. What?!? I know, all this in one day. Are you kidding me, right? NO, I AM NOT.




Happy Wednesday.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can life get any better? I'm slightly jealous considering my jean fiasco the other day.
Congratulations on making state!! Go team!