Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Nice Holiday!

Wow, I've had a good day! I went to the gym and did elliptical for 50 minutes. That resulted in over 500 calories expended. That felt pretty good for a change. I'm planning on going to the 5:30 BodyPump in the morning.

After gym I piddled around the house for a while. Then I drove over to the school and picked up a few things and took care of some odds and ends. After that, Supermom and I went with a friend of hers (from school) to McAllister's. I really like that place. I had the chicken pesto on 12-grain bread. Pretty tasty stuff. I also got the spoon cake or something like that. Now, I'm about to throw up, but I'll make it through.

Happy Monday, all!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

I wish I had today off!

Unknown said...

Uh, sorry I missed you at BP in the crowd of 5 people.
(Also completely sorry for dissing your lunch invite. Unintentional. Crazy busy at work.)