Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Forgot How Tiring Teaching Can Be!

Wow, it's been two weeks and I'd forgotten how exhausting it can be to walk and stand for HOURS on end. I was going to write 4.5 hours, because that's how long my classes are, but during my planning I know I walked a mile because our copier was broken and I had to go back and forth to the main building to make copies and get books.

It's great. My classes are SO wonderful. And this time, instead of three packed classes, I have one at around 27, one with 21, and one with 14! Yes, 14! The best trig class EVER!

I just got back from the gym. I found after analyzing my data on Buckeye Outdoors Training Site, that 50 minutes on the elliptical is optimal for me. Then Mrs. C. and I did ab work and stretching. AWESOME workout.

Gotta do my trig homework! I'm gonna SCAT!