Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Am a Little Scared, But I'm Posting my Weight-Loss Targets for the Year



Okay, I've done some mulling over this and I've decided to post this. I'm a little nervous, but here goes.




January - 12 pounds
February - 10 pounds (total of 22 pounds)
March - 8 pounds (total of 30 pounds)
April - 8 pounds (total of 38 pounds)
May - 8 pounds (total of 46 pounds)
June - 5 pounds (total of 51 pounds)
July - 5 pounds (total of 56 pounds)
August - 4 pounds (total of 60 pounds)
September 4 pounds (total of 64 pounds)
October - 4 pounds (total of 68 pounds)
November - 4 pounds (total of 72 pounds)
December - 4 pounds (total of 76 pounds)

I feel that these are goals that are very realistic for me. I am hoping that the 100-mile thing that Mrs. C. and I are doing is going to be a good help in this. (At the risk of being redundant, we are going 100 miles on any cardio equipment in two months. The elliptical machine is our favorite because it provides less stress on the knees. We started on December 27th.) I've also started putting in the nutritional component.

I would appreciate any encouragement y'all can provide with this. Long term, baby, long term!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHOO HOOO!!!! Goooo!!! I'm right there with you. Trying to keep the nutritional thing going. I feel it's becoming a habit at this point. The worst thing I've done when eating out is having the fries at Chick-fil-a. And the odd cookie this past weekend. oops. I'm back on the wagon now.