Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Am Exhausted!

Okay, this wireless grant thing will be unbelievably AWESOME if we get it. It will bring me a SmartBoard, a classroom computer response system, share in a classroom set of laptop computers, a ceiling-mounted LCD projector, and many other goodies. But doing interdisciplinary assignment/learning opportunities is quite the handle. I stayed up last night/this morning past 3 a.m. looking to both refresh my knowledge and apply physical science concepts to math. ARRRGGHHH!

I thought I was through with electricity, but I was wrong. This is a great process, though. I really haven't done a lot of interdisciplinary work unless I just wanted to take a day off from a class to do something else!

Well, I'm going to go nap prior to getting feedback from the other participants!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this sounds serious! I lol-ed when I read your comment about the hairy dude. I really hope you get the grant.