Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Have Worn Myself OUT!

Okay, maybe it's because I ate my allowed hotdog (+ 1 weenie) last night at the concession stand, or maybe it's just because I was tired, but the elliptical almost KILLED me. Then I went to the BodyPump at 2:30.

I came home and hunkered down with some black-eyed peas and brown rice with a side of some sassy collard greens. YUM!

I am tired. I'm going to go rest.

Tomorrow is the first day back with students. I'm excited and annoyed.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Ooh, back with the little ones! Yippee.

Unknown said...

MMM. are there any leftovers? I meant to cook collards but they liquified in the fridge before I got to them. Darn it. How was the movie?