Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I LOVE Me Some Donald!


Okay, it's official. I love the Celebrity Apprentice. Donald Trump isn't my favorite person, but he is EXCELLENT on television. Sometimes I just look at his hair and ponder the time and work that goes into something like that. What is it made of ? What kind of product? What quantity? The expanded "Board Room" is great.
Also, how about Gene Simmons getting after Ivanka? She's one classy chick. He made some comment asking her if she was going to run go tell the girls what the guys had planned. He's hung around bimbos so much (not including Shannon Tweed, his life partner) that he thinks all women are idiots. Speaking of hair, what is the deal with Gene Simmons'? His is Brillo-esque. And the shades 24/7? Huh? At least he did take them off to apologize to Ivanka.
Today was ANOTHER excellent day. I decided to do some cooking, so I skipped the gym. I don't feel badly about it. No, really I don't.
Anyway, one more day and it's weekend!

No comments: