Struggles of a Teacher Person

Struggles of a Teacher Person
GEORGIA ROCKS! A road I drive on to work, lucky me!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Should I Feel Bad for This?

Okay, today I waited (procrastinated) until about 9p.m. to go to the gym. Well, there was a part of me that felt like the king of the world with just me, the cardio machines, and that's it. The self-righteous inner voice comes out. I think, "Wow, I'm really impressed with me!" Then some guy came in and hopped on the stair machine and proceeded to BURN IT UP. So, I guess I shouldn't feel bad, I just got a little silent shut-up juice from dude.

Meeting on wireless grant today. This is going to be TOUGH! We've got some good folks to help, but wow, it's a challenge. I've never participated in anything like this before. I'm hopeful and intrigued by the prospects.

Well, I'm sorry that my posts have been short, but I enjoy sleep!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't seem to exercise this week. Ugh.